- This event has passed.
The New Normal Communications
July 24, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
It’s time you Book Your SPOT for
AN ENRICHING WEBINAR
“The New Normal” in Communication
Now is the right time to understand how your email program can work best by listening to real-time insights by email experts.
Join Phil Borden, Product Marketing Manager from Twilio to understand communication trends and various other topics such as How to use email to engage customers? How to expedite your time to market-making 2020 your most successful year in email yet.
Phil manages Global Partners Marketing for Twilio and has worked with HandySends for over 3 years. He is focused on building relationships and integrations with best-of-breed technology partners to enable our customers to enhance their use of the Twilio SendGrid platform. Outside of work, you can find Phil spending time in the mountains, traveling, or eating any kind of spicy food.
Agenda Of The Talk:
- Introduction of Twilio SendGrid
- The latest trends we are seeing in the communication industry
- Smart ways to use email to engage customers
- Is expediting your time to market necessary?
Key takeaways from the Event:
- Use cases for an email in the current environment
- How to engage customers using digital communications?
- How using API programmability can expedite launching a solution?
CEO and CTOs
Influencers of the company
Who have Email Deliverability Issues
Who are looking to change their Email Infrastructure
Who are looking to move email infrastructure from in-house to cloud
Be sure to come with questions! We will have plenty of time for Q&A.
The event is free, we just ask you to register below.