HandySends represents SendGrid at the AWS Summit in Mumbai, May 15, 2019
HandySends is proud to represent SendGrid at the AWS Summit in Mumbai on May 15, 2019. During the last year, Handy Networks has worked to expand SendGrid’s reach in India. Due to our experience doing business in India for over 20 years, we have built the partnerships and reputation that make us the right choice for companies looking to expand their e-mail marketing strategy.
During the AWS Summit, a representative from Handy Networks will be available to provide additional information and answer all of your questions about SendGrid’s features. Take a look at how some of SendGrid’s features can help your business:
- Integrate your applications with our email API within minutes
- Send and receive text messages globally with the Twilio API that over a million developers depend on.
- Engage and re-target your customers across channels like Facebook, Instagram, and Google Display Ads.
- Drive engagement with powerful segmentation and personalization, frustration-free editing, and analytics.
- Send up to 40,000 e-mails per month with our 30-day trial account, scale up to our Pro Plan for ₹5708.43 (79.95) per month, or move up to our Premier Plan to send 1.5 million or more email messages per month.
SendGrid provides excellent reliability and deliverability and has unsurpassed support. If you want to learn more, e-mail [email protected] to set up a meeting with our representative at AWS on May 13-15, 2019. The first 25 people to sign up and meet with a representative will receive a $25.00 Amazon gift card. In the meantime, you can test drive SendGrid’s by visiting https://handysends.com/signup/ and signing up for a free trial account.